Playcalling Visuals

Playcalling Visuals

Postby SizzlingPopcorn » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:39 pm

I know that it would take more than just a line of code to do this, but it would be nice to visually see the play before calling it. Because I don't the playbook, I'm not sure if I'm calling a running or a passing play, nor do I know who the main target is.
SizzlingPopcorn

Re: Playcalling Visuals

Postby joejccva71 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:57 pm

You can. On the main game screen when you click on a play, there's a little mark right next to it and when you hover over it, the play is shown.
joejccva71

Postby SizzlingPopcorn » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:34 am

Thanks! I’ll check that out tonight.
SizzlingPopcorn

Postby Invisible Witness » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:47 pm

joejccva71 wrote:You can. On the main game screen when you click on a play, there's a little mark right next to it and when you hover over it, the play is shown.

The play that is shown is just very basic. How can I tell from it who my primary receiver is or if it's a running play or passing ? I'd like to see more detailed description/graph.
Invisible Witness

Postby damoore46 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:26 pm

The play name gives the type of play (run or pass), although you need to know a little something of the plays. The plays that have "Dive", "Counter", "Sweep", "Pitch", "Draw" and "Off Tackle" and "Sprint" are all running plays. Pretty much everything else is a pass play. Now if you ever get to look at someone's created plays, this may not be the case, but with the default plays, this should cover it.
damoore46

Postby Invisible Witness » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:19 pm

joejccva71 wrote:You can. On the main game screen when you click on a play, there's a little mark right next to it and when you hover over it, the play is shown.

Would it be possible to add click/tap function on that little mark to show play? I was playing demo on 2 in 1 laptop in tablet mode and there is no hover function on touch devices as far as I know...
Invisible Witness

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion