A couple of bugs I noticed

Re: A couple of bugs I noticed

Postby Scoman » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:37 am

ZootMurph wrote:As I mentioned in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=303&t=30332

Basically, unless you completely KILL passing, someone could conceivably have an incredibly high completion % over the course of years with proper circumstances. I think more information could help Brooks and friends figure out what's going on. Continuing to say I have guys over 70% gives almost no real information that could help them. Maybe if they got the files, they could look at them and figure out whether it's a game problem or a reasonable high end. Just like you don't want the high end too high, you also don't want the low end too low, nor do you want the variance toned down to such a point every offense is basically the same. Outliers are, unfortunately, more common that you'd think from the name and idea... in statistics.

Blah blah blah,The fact of the matter is the high side is completely too high,and unrealistic, it happens every year and can be recreated very easily by Brooks. No need to send files. Yes outliers do happen but this is not the case in this situation.
Scoman

Re: A couple of bugs I noticed

Postby Scoman » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:12 pm

Build 4.0.3

Just ran a 20 year test sim,default setting 32 team modern,fictional players, and looks like you totally nailed the pass % issue.

My regular season record was 70.9% and career records with at least 2000 career attempts were in the 65-67 % range.

So those numbers are much more in line with what we would expect to see in real life. And the game will be better for it and much more enjoyable.

Thank you.
Scoman

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion