Auto-adjusting rosters

Auto-adjusting rosters

Postby JDB » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:56 pm

So currently we can do this with each team individually. Is there any way we could have a command (perhaps on the league home screen) where we can auto-adjust every team roster at once? The problem right now is that a lot of us want to control multiple teams in a game. Doing this with each team individually creates an unrealistic advantage for the teams we auto-adjust first where they get first crack at all the best free agents. This is a team management function that all teams are supposed to be doing relative to each other.
JDB

Re: Auto-adjusting rosters

Postby brooks_piggott » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:35 pm

Even if I added a button the first team though would get the best free agents.
brooks_piggott

Postby JDB » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:01 am

So I guess the best way for us to fix this would be to put all the teams under cpu control. But at what stage of the season do cpu controlled teams finalize there rosters for the up coming season?
JDB

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:02 am

I believe the CPU teams use the same logic, but I don't remember if they go right before the first preseason game or the first regular season game. Same issue though... first team to run that logic will sign all the best free agents. You could always just auto adjust a couple of cpu teams which should pull the majority of the free agents that are worth getting and then it's not really that big of an issue to let human teams be auto adjusted since it's just filling out roster minimums, etc.
brooks_piggott

Postby cdcool » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:03 am

JDB wrote:So I guess the best way for us to fix this would be to put all the teams under cpu control. But at what stage of the season do cpu controlled teams finalize there rosters for the up coming season?

I have issues here also, I have all Teams on Human Control, so I can see emails.
At the start of the season,Rosters are screwed up so I have to put all on CPU control to fix the Rosters and the revert back to all human control. There needs to be an Auto adjust all Rosters function.
cdcool

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion