4 things for 2D

4 things for 2D

Postby ZootMurph » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:15 pm

1) I'd like to see the formation of the offense and defense for a few seconds before the play starts. It helps to see how different formations work... for example, I still can't really see how 52 defense is set up, nor can I tell where players are in Pro Set or Shotgun... Having a few seconds to view the setup is very useful for building plays and gameplans. Specifically, on offense, watching running plays in 4WR you have no clue what's happening, and on defense, you have no clue about the setup for the 52 defense.
2) I'd like a slider on 2D, where I can slide it back and forth, moving the play forward and backward... so I can stop it at a certain point and get a better idea of what happened at certain spots. Also good to go to the beginning of the play to, again, have a close look at the formations before the play commences. It also helps to look at what each player is doing to better understand the plays you create. I'd really like to see the play calls on the 2D play somewhere, and just have the game continue to run until you use the slider to stop the play or go back and forth to see what's happening.
3) Would like to see the special teams plays in 2D. Really have no clue what's happening there, and that's a BIG part of field position. Plus there are return TDs somewhat regularly in the game (my teams average 2 a season, which is very high).
4) I'd like to look at the Play By Play, then click on a specific play to open that play up in 2D to watch just that one play, rather than needing to go through the game to get to a specific play. If I have a big play, would be nice to see what happens... same with a big play against.
ZootMurph

Re: 4 things for 2D

Postby rob_rob » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:55 am

player numbers would help me. I'd like to know which player is where (and it seems that it is being kept track of via things like 'tackled by ...'
rob_rob

Postby rob_rob » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:57 am

oh ****, just saw that this was an option in another thread. (need to read faster)
rob_rob

Postby Hodge125 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:30 pm

Where can I find how to switch it to numbers? thanks
Hodge125

Postby ZootMurph » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:43 pm

Go to options. Where it says Player Bubble Text, choose Jersey. Don't forget to save.
ZootMurph

Postby Thefatcat » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:18 pm

When a player makes a reception but gains no extra yardage it is hard to always tell if they made the catch or not, it would be good for the player to flash or change colour or something quickly to show he has made the catch?
Thefatcat

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion