run / pass ratio (Team Strategy) + & Inactive

run / pass ratio (Team Strategy) + & Inactive

Postby Thefatcat » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:47 pm

Hi

I am guessing this is round the wrong way and the number entered relates to Pass % not run as it implies?

Also how do i inactivate 7 players so i active roster consists of 46 players?

Thanks
Thefatcat

Re: run / pass ratio (Team Strategy) + & Inactive

Postby ZootMurph » Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:33 pm

First question... yes. The lower the number the more you will run the ball.

Second question... you can have an active roster of 53 players if you use modern roster rules. Active roster in this game means total roster players, all of whom can be active. So a roster size of 53 means you can have 53 active players. If you go to roster, then Roster Mgmt at the top right, you will be able to move players to injured reserve or practice squad. Please note when you are looking at your roster, at the top it will say if your roster is valid (green) or not (red).
ZootMurph

Postby Thefatcat » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:09 am

worked out the practice squad etc thanks zoot. But this 53 man modern rosters is not football. You have 46 guys active on game day not 53!!!!
Thefatcat

Postby ZootMurph » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:20 am

It's football, just not NFL football. Many rules of the NFL are not in the game. Gotta get used to the differences is all. Contracts, restricted free agency, pass/run minimum and maximum percentages are enforced, salary cap... there are a few more, I just don't remember them currently.
ZootMurph

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion