More Defects

More Defects

Postby regenerator » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:15 am

1) CPU does't call Special Teams plays on defense at the correct time; ie, on fourth down, it is not switching to Special Teams playbook at all, yet the correct play(such as Punt Return) is called anyway. Related, It appears that you don't need to call FB Block or even punt return to have the right special teams play called on defense
2) One reason passing yardage is pretty accurate but scoring is low is that there are far too many long passing plays that wind up getting stopped short inside the 10
3) te'S have waaay too low Yards per catch - average is around 6 yards per catch for the league! I dunno how to fix this but obv it needs fixing; this might help also my league's yards per pass which is in general quite low as well (I just made a mass update of +10 speed for TEs and +5 str to help them stretch the field and/or break more tackles; do u think this might be an effective strategy for helping TEs become an actual factor in my games?
4) When you change conferences with the DDLB at the top of the screen on league home page, the listed conference/division in the middle of the screen does not correspondingly change
regenerator

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion