Feature Request - Turn Off Formations

Feature Request - Turn Off Formations

Postby regenerator » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:46 am

I've been playing more and more with prepping like in the NFL each week by designing a playbook and other strategy settings basrd on the upcoming opponent.
Towards that end, something that would save a lot of time if there was a checkbox or something where I could temporarily remove the specific weights I have assigned to different depth charts in formations, returning it to the default setting of just a 1 on the main depth chart for each formation.

For example, this team I'm controlling normally has a few extra depth charts where I bring in different RBs. For this game, I just want my main RB to run the ball. What I basically have to do n now is type in a notepad or take a screenshot of the weights i normally assign teh different depth charts for each offensive formation, then delete all the weights(leaving a 1 on the depth chart where my main RB is in). Then after the game I will presumably have to reference my screenshot to put the weights back how they were. Essentially, it's like changing the Strategy drop down labelled "Backfield" from "Committee" to "Bell Cow" then back again, only this way is much more cumbersome.
regenerator

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion