DEFECT-Faces Are Changed When Using A JSON IMPORT

Re: DEFECT-Faces Are Changed When Using A JSON IMPORT

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:40 pm

make sure selectedfaceset, etc. is all set when you export... also probably need to know what button you're using to do your export/import. Could be i have the faces coming across when creating a new league but not when importing into an existing league?
brooks_piggott

Postby cdcool » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:16 am

Brooks_Piggott wrote:make sure selectedfaceset, etc. is all set when you export... also probably need to know what button you're using to do your export/import. Could be i have the faces coming across when creating a new league but not when importing into an existing league?

Existing is kind of important because that's what you are going to be doing all the time.
I imported from DDS; Collge 2020 to DDS Pro 2020 into my existing league and the cartoon faces changed. I'm used to a guy looking one way in College and his face changes when gets to the Pro's.
LOL..you gotta fix that Brooks.
cdcool

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:26 am

I think you're talking about 2 different issues. Probably need to have you guys hop on slack and share your import files so I can look at them. If they don't have the SelectedFaceset, SelectedFace, etc. properties then we need to look at how the files are created. If they do have those properties, but the import isn't taking them then I need to look at game code to see why.
brooks_piggott

Postby cdcool » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:05 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I think you're talking about 2 different issues. Probably need to have you guys hop on slack and share your import files so I can look at them. If they don't have the SelectedFaceset, SelectedFace, etc. properties then we need to look at how the files are created. If they do have those properties, but the import isn't taking them then I need to look at game code to see why.

Just uploaded in Slack
cdcool

Postby regenerator » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:14 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote: Could be i have the faces coming across when creating a new league but not when importing into an existing league?

THATS it Brooks! You hit the nail perfectly on the head. This is the error im still seeing, thanks
regenerator

Postby regenerator » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:36 pm

Brooks = can we pls get a quick update for this? It's literally holding up my entire league's season...thanks...
regenerator

Postby cdcool » Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:46 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:make sure selectedfaceset, etc. is all set when you export... also probably need to know what button you're using to do your export/import. Could be i have the faces coming across when creating a new league but not when importing into an existing league?

Yep, this is what's happening, the Faces change coming over to an existing league.
cdcool

Postby regenerator » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:41 am

Brooks - do u know where we stand of this defect? Can we expect another update of the player faces code to fix this new error in next patch?

Again, my whole season is on hold for this update...i always export the entire player list for the league for player ratings changes bc you can work so much more quickly in Excel than making changes in-game w the clunky-to-use UI, but if I do this, i lose all my player's correct faces and would have to go back in manually and update hundreds of players...obviously i am not going to do that, so I await the good word...this is at least the 8th time i've checked back in too see if a new update is available just to fix this one bug...
I understand it may be awhile for an update, but maybe just a word about a rough ETA?
regenerator

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:59 am

Posted... sorry for the delay, was waiting to see if other fixes needed to go in but then i forgot to go back to it
brooks_piggott

Postby regenerator » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:52 pm

Ok just to confirm - faces are now part of export/import of players?
regenerator

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion