Where to view individual team historic stats?

Where to view individual team historic stats?

Postby t965203 » Thu May 14, 2020 2:42 pm

Is there anywhere you can view historical individual statistics, by team? For instance if I wanted to find my franchise's top 10 in receiving yards all-time or top 5 in passing yards

I know there is a "team records" page, but that screen only lists #1 in each category. I would like to see those expanded. I know you can do something like this league wide, but I'm only interested in my team's stats. If a "team" filter could be added to the player filter, that could be a solution. Or a "Top 10" screen, but specific to your team's history.
t965203

Re: Where to view individual team historic stats?

Postby Ronm » Fri May 15, 2020 10:40 am

I know that you can do an export html file for the league, and that file opens up to a treasure trove of stats for the season and I believe for history as well.
Ronm

Postby t965203 » Sun May 17, 2020 7:07 pm

Ronm wrote:I know that you can do an export html file for the league, and that file opens up to a treasure trove of stats for the season and I believe for history as well.

I just exported to HTML - I'm playing around with it currently, but it seems to be just an export of the statistics made available in the game. We will see, thanks for the suggestion!
t965203

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon May 18, 2020 11:51 am

There is a CSV/Access export that pretty much dumps everything for users who want to see all of the details.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion