First season completed

First season completed

Postby Ronm » Wed May 27, 2020 11:18 pm

Ok I completed my first season. A question and a comment.
The question... I also purchased the college game...bumped up their graduating class to the pro draft.
I see on the pro scouting menu, a place to scout the players and also to interview them, by checking the boxes.
When I actually do that however, nothing seems to happen. I can go below for the player card and see what seems to be A VERY incomplete scouting report and the coach and OC/DC grades for the player, but even on the ones where I also clicked interview, the card still tells me to interview them for traits.

I AM INTERESTED in a QB that I watched loosely in the collegiate game who had a trait of a gunslinger...which matches the offense I will try to build. Can I just assume that he still has that same trait in the pros? Or if not, what step am I missing to actually conduct the interview besides simply checking the box?

And as far as the comment.. I have to get these details figured out, but I would STRONGLY recommend having both the college and pro games... while I have questions such as the one above... it is just awesome how they work together!
Ronm

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion