Playbook Export Error Message

Playbook Export Error Message

Postby TalonHIFL » Fri May 29, 2020 12:52 pm

Received this message when trying to export a playbook for the first time. Any idea what the issue is?

DDSPF Error Log
-------------
Date: 5/29/2020 12:50:21 PM
Source: mscorlib
Message: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2020\Leagues\HIFL Season 13\Alabama Playbook (Rudino/McAvoy).Offense'.
Stack Trace: at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter.CreateFile(String path, Boolean append, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path, Boolean append, Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor(String path)
at DDSPF.CustomPlaybookForm.YUlHdEcFuMGRFfBRFFATBHEmGIVgb(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
TalonHIFL

Re: Playbook Export Error Message

Postby AKH » Fri May 29, 2020 2:20 pm

probably because windows wont let you have () and / in filenames
AKH

Postby TalonHIFL » Fri May 29, 2020 8:41 pm

AKH wrote:probably because windows wont let you have () and / in filenames

is there anyway to change playbook names? I haven't seen it in the game, but if I can change it in the files that would be a huge help. The playbook has a few plays that aren't in my play file anymore, but they still work in that one book so I was hoping to export it and then import it to other teams so the plays can still run for other teams, if that makes sense.
TalonHIFL

Postby AKH » Sat May 30, 2020 6:31 am

Yeah the files are in your mydocs folder - you can edit them with notepad
AKH

Postby TalonHIFL » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:19 pm

could I get an example file path? I've gone into MyDocs/WolverineStudios/DDSPF2020/Leagues/HIFLSeason13

but from there I only see the successfully exported playbook and have not been able to trace/track where they are stored otherwise.
TalonHIFL

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:57 am

I think you would have to edit the playbook name in the game prior to exporting and I'm not sure if we implemented that feature. Can you copy the playbook into a new one with a simpler name?
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion