help!

help!

Postby carrjc715 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:31 pm

I just purchased this game thinking the trial version was different.I have a simple question maybe someone could help me with. I love stats but i am unable to locate the team stats like team offense rankings (yards per game) and team defense rankings which i found in a screen shot doing a search, but cant attach it do to its size being too big. My game looks different than the screenshots I've seen of the 2020 version. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
carrjc715

Re: help!

Postby Ronm » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:26 pm

Hey welcome from another newbie.
In the game is an option tab on the top, and clicking that will show an option to export to .csv or to .html. those two will generate very in depth stat reports into your game folder that can be viewed.

I am sure there is also probably an easier way as well, but that was one of the first things I found.

Also clicking on the logos on the top of the screen will show in the lower left corner the team stats for that individual team as far as yards off/def, points, and ind. leaders in a few categories.
Ronm

Postby gbmoore » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:35 pm

So, there is a view only available at certain resolutions. As Ron state, the csv gives all the detail you want and probably more.

In game, on the left hand side, you'll see Statistics and below that is "Team Stats". That will show you the Leaders by team. For a larger, sortable view, click in the upper right of that section on Regular Season and I think you'll have what you are looking for.
gbmoore

Postby carrjc715 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:44 pm

I don’t have the quick stats section in the lower left, and the stats section to the right of it at the bottom. Any help is appreciated
Thank you
carrjc715

Postby gbmoore » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:48 pm

Where I am suggesting is not part of that and it should be visible on your screen. You don’t see the others because you don’t have the right resolution.

If you use SLACK, the Wolverine slack would be a good spot to get real time support.
gbmoore

Postby carrjc715 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:56 pm

I have opened up a ticket if thats what you mean by slack, but no response. This is very frustrating. Don't know what to do. I have changed the resolution wich doesnt help. There is only part of a helmet below the team information section, but no quick stats.
carrjc715

Postby Ronm » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:42 am

Slack is a community something sort of like Discord. The Devs are often in there.
Ronm

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:00 pm

Set windows scaling to 100% and possibly force your screen resolution to 1920x1080 and see if that works (full screen option in the settings may work as well)
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion