Lurker Stopping By...

Lurker Stopping By...

Postby NBryant » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:14 pm

Just a long time lurker dropping by again but this time to extend a long deserved congrats to Brooks and the Wolverine Team. For years now I have watched as this collaboration has strengthened and matured and the product moving from a dream to a well established product that represents a sim population that is lacking in product depth but not necessarily users. I was digging around yesterday and looking at some of the community mods which got me reminiscing and I dug up an old folder I have where I still have a few of the graphic files I exchanged with Brooks as he was trying to get this game of his, PFS, off and running way back when. I was part of the Total Sports World community back then and he allowed a few of us to play the game, providing feedback as he seemed to work tirelessly to improve it. It is an amazing thing to see his efforts come this far and the realization that Gary and his team have aided and supported him as they have. Good stuff Brooks!

Anyway, I have been a long time user of another product which has an amazing engine but little else. Unfortunately this product may be at an impasse and while that developer may enhance his code there may little else done. Enough of that. What caught my eye was the small DDSPF 2021 preview and looking deeper at 2020 and appreciating it's development. With that I am looking forward to the release of 2021 and will be in line to purchase it to begin experiencing what it offers as Wolverine takes/retains the lead as the source for an American Football Management Sim.
NBryant

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion