Flags/Traits - Stream feedback

Flags/Traits - Stream feedback

Postby Cleasby » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:43 am

Hi,

Really enjoying the live streams but I am forced to watching a replay as European times do not work well with the live time.

I just wanted to share some feedback on the player traits/tags - I can see you have added an option to edit to one tag.

This is clearly a manual workaround which would require a large amount of maintenance and editing for an online league. Also it adds to grey areas when allowing this option to be changed.

As we have seen with running QBs versus when they get a new trait the primary trait is removed, which is often the primary driver as to how that QB plays (VJ Young in the CSFL is a prime example of this). Only allowing one trait restricts the game and if the scrambling QB wins multiple superbowls we will be forever changing their trait back.

I would like to suggest that traits become stackable. Therefore a player can achieve multiple traits, for example a scrambling QB who is number 1 pick and wins multiple MVP's Championships could have all the advantages of traits given to him through a studed career rather than being stuck with one.

We have discussed this a lot on the CSFL and I would really encourage the dev team to find a way to make this work rather than relying on manual editing from the end user.
Cleasby

Re: Flags/Traits - Stream feedback

Postby regenerator » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:51 pm

Yes what a fantastic idea! A player may not start out as Clutch could become one later! Which also ties into one of my earlier suggestions which is add flag "Clutch" so a player performs better in the end of games when it matters most.

Speaking of my suggestions, Brooks I have many suggestions as I'm sure you know on this board - should I gather them all up and repost, or are you guys tracking that? Stuff like new trait ideas, as well as being able to ADD TRAITS IN-GAME(please add this!) instead of having to export and add them via excel or whatever.
Most of my posts over the last year for the 2020 vers I put "Suggestion" in the subject line to make them stand out/easily searchable.

Is te
regenerator

Re: Flags/Traits - Stream feedback

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:44 am

Multi traits is on the list for PF21
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion