Free Agency in 2021

Free Agency in 2021

Postby coachcbjii » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:43 pm

Hey Brooks,
This is what I was talking about during the twitch live chat yesterday.
Can we add in one of these areas (if the screen will look the same), the ratings for the Top Rated 1 or 2 players at each position on our roster?
This would make it much easier for us to see quickly if a potential Free Agent might be worth trying to sign.
As it stands right now you have to click on the free agent, click on compare player, and then find a player on our roster that plays the same positions to do a comparison.

coachcbjii

Re: Free Agency in 2021

Postby coachcbjii » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:51 pm

Of even better, what about right here in the position counts pop ups, have the overall rating of every player at that position. Example QB would have numbers next to it that said 89, 83, 69, 66. That is the overall rating of the 4 QBs on the roster. That would be a very quick way for us to see the depth of our team and know where free agents would fit and possible help improve our roster.

coachcbjii

Postby Skycast » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:56 pm

My best solution would be able to have the roster window as a "pop out" that you can then move around your screen and always leave open. That way you can reference it no matter where you are in the game...setting depth charts, looking at trade offers, etc.

For me the OVR isn't the only thing I look at for players.
Skycast

Postby coachcbjii » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:42 pm

Yeah, I look at 2 or 3 primary ratings for every position, I was just trying to figure out something for quick reference. I like your idea of leaving Roster Window open as a pop out. How do you do that? Whenever I go into the roster screen I cannot move it or go to any other screen without having to X out of that screen first.
coachcbjii

Postby coachcbjii » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:01 pm

I was watching the twitch today but could not respond in the chat.
I just wanted to say THANK YOU to BROOKS for adding this feature into the 2021 game!
It is so refreshing to communicate with the developers and see things actually listened to and added if they make sense for the game.
Cannot wait for First Access!
coachcbjii

Postby Skycast » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:29 am

coachcbjii wrote:Yeah, I look at 2 or 3 primary ratings for every position, I was just trying to figure out something for quick reference. I like your idea of leaving Roster Window open as a pop out. How do you do that? Whenever I go into the roster screen I cannot move it or go to any other screen without having to X out of that screen first.

You currently can't which is why I was hoping for that feature. Currently I open two different versions of the game with the league open to the roster in one for reference.
Skycast

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion