Minimum player position figures

Minimum player position figures

Postby Cleasby » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:00 am

Hey

Has it be considered whether to allow multiplayer leagues to edit the minimum number of players by position?

At the moment the game uses them as guidance and you can fall below the minimum if you want. However in a multiplayer league it is often a challenge to explain to new GMs that the numbers are guidance only as the game presents it as a requirement.

I notice that the new game will have this metric in more than the roster management screen and I think that bringing this to the forefront will only increase the confusion. Therefore it would be great to just switch this off or allow us to change the numbers to 0.
Cleasby

Re: Minimum player position figures

Postby brooks_piggott » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:15 am

I am working on some updates to this. Not sure where I'm going to end up. Some of the mechanics will stay since the AI needs it to keep some semblance of a realistic roster, but otherwise I'll see what I can do.
brooks_piggott

Re: Minimum player position figures

Postby Cleasby » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:55 am

Brooks_Piggott wrote:I am working on some updates to this. Not sure where I'm going to end up. Some of the mechanics will stay since the AI needs it to keep some semblance of a realistic roster, but otherwise I'll see what I can do.

Could it not just be hidden from the user?
Cleasby

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion