Needing help with the makeup of the roster ...

Needing help with the makeup of the roster ...

Postby SD1972 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:02 pm

Needing help with the makeup of the roster as I am having some trouble getting down to the roster limit. I really would like it if someone could give me a number to shoot for at each position. So far I have 6 on the practice squad but need to move 9 more. I know this is a management game but anything to help save some time so I can enjoy it is much appreciated. I haven't played this since about the time I bought it and don't feel like having it waste away. I got back to gaming finally recently and I am enjoying it whether it be console gaming or pc game. I want to continue in the direction of having fun with games. Again any help is appreciated.

Update: Actually at 56 players now so need to only figure out 3 to put on the practice squad. Anyway even in getting things more sorted out I would still appreciate knowing what is common for teams to carry at each position. Heck if you can break it down further showing what the makeup of the roster would be for certain styles of teams that would be even better.
SD1972

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion