Roster Glitch?

Roster Glitch?

Postby C-Bailey24 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:48 pm

I have a player on my roster that I think i'm experiencing some type of weird glitch with. In this league i'm playing as GM only. I signed him in the offseason to a 9mil/year contract and the A.I/my coach put him on the D-league team....so i thought. He shows up on my roster page with the D-league designation but here's where the weirdness kicks in. When i highlight him the Recall From D-league button does not light up. His player card says he's on my D-League affilliate but when i go to that roster page he's not on the roster and he has no stats for the season. So basically he shows up on my NBA roster, not on the D-League roster but i can't do anything with him except release him. Is this a glitch or am i missing something?
C-Bailey24

Re: Roster Glitch?

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:25 pm

I'd have to see the files to see what is going on. Can you open a support ticket and send the necessary files?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby C-Bailey24 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:38 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:I'd have to see the files to see what is going on. Can you open a support ticket and send the necessary files?

What exact files do i need to send?
C-Bailey24

Postby damoore46 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:08 pm

Go to http://www.wolverinestudios.com/support/ and submit a support ticket. They will let you know what you need to send and where to find it.
damoore46

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion