Player Career stats in almanac are not accurate.

Player Career stats in almanac are not accurate.

Postby Scoman » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:38 pm

Looks like it is adding the real career totals and the current years stats together.
Scoman

Re: Player Career stats in almanac are not accurate.

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:07 pm

I don't think I follow you here - why shouldn't the almanac contain both their stats from prior seasons plus their stats from the current one?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Scoman » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:51 am

Gary Gorski wrote:I don't think I follow you here - why shouldn't the almanac contain both their stats from prior seasons plus their stats from the current one?

Follow me yet? For the Player career stats in the almanac it is adding the real career totals and the current years stats together. For an inaccurate total.
Scoman

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:01 am

I don't understand the problem. I started a league and looked at LeBron's entry in the Almanac screen for points and a career time frame and wrote down the number. I then simmed one game, went back to the almanac and his entry now reflected his prior points total plus the points he scored in that one game. That is the way it should work - his new career total points scored should be his prior total plus the current season. What are you saying is inaccurate?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Scoman » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:11 am

Ok im in a fictional league I have a guy on my team that has 3551 points in his 3 year career.according to his player card. Then if I go to my team almanac to see his career total points it says he has 4723 points,which is the real total he should have plus the last current year of 1172 points. Which adds up to the inaccurate total on the almanac of 4723 when it should be 3551

This is a example of one player ,but it does this for every player.
Scoman

Postby Scoman » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:18 am

So actually what is doing is adding the current year twice on the almanac career totals.
Scoman

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:38 pm

so you mention team almanac - are you referring to the team history screen (link at top) or the almanac (link at left) - I've been looking at the almanac screen so maybe I am not looking in the same place you are
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:03 pm

I looked at the team history page too and things look ok there too - how about this? Open a ticket at wolverinestudios.com/support and send me your game files and tell me a player to look at and give me a screenshot of the screen where it is wrong and I will look at it.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Scoman » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:I looked at the team history page too and things look ok there too - how about this? Open a ticket at wolverinestudios.com/support and send me your game files and tell me a player to look at and give me a screenshot of the screen where it is wrong and I will look at it.

OMG ...Your right, operator error...my bad. Alls well. Carry on.....
Scoman

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:14 pm

lol well glad its working correctly and that I was't the one seeing things :)
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion