Get your first look at DDS: Pro Basketball 2020!

Re: Get your first look at DDS: Pro Basketball 2020!

Postby dim13 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:30 am

spitfire wrote:They do seem pretty neat. But unless there are cutscenes that are integral to the game, still might be an idea to put an option in to disable them completely instead of having to ESC past them. That would be a little timesaver for "those of you who don't like fun"!!! :)

I agree 100%, please have an option to disable them completely. I'm not a fan of cutscenes. Others may like it, but in my opinion it just litters up the game with unnecessary noise and video, especially with text sims - adds nothing to gameplay and only slows down the game.
dim13

Postby MizzouRah » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:25 am

Will this be on Steam Gary? I have some money in my Steam wallet ready to go. ;)
MizzouRah

Postby rawr123456787654 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:47 pm

abziani wrote:Gary, how are you?
I don´t know if this is the correct place to post it but I need to ask you something for this next version of the game. I have been playing Fast Break Basketball and by far your game is much more realistic and deep. However Fast Break has an option that let you change the season dependind on the period of time. Let me explain better....in the beginning of the 80s a few players tried 3 point shots and of course the average invcreased a lot the last years. So during the game when you simulate several seasons it happens too. It would be great to be able to adjust these options during the seasons like pace, 3 point shot, rebounds, etc.

Regardless of that I am buying this game for sure.
Thank you so much1

Second this. Hugeeee factor for those of us who like the more historical aspects of the game. Would also be neat to see adjustments for physicality/things like handchecking/three-point-line-in-general/etc.
rawr123456787654

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:17 am

MizzouRah wrote:Will this be on Steam Gary? I have some money in my Steam wallet ready to go. ;)

Yes will be available on Steam
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion