Font increase request

Font increase request

Postby Invisible Witness » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:57 pm

I'm playing your game on 13 inch laptop with 1920 x 1080 resolution. Everything looks nice and slick however the font is too small. It'd be nice to have an option to increase it.
Invisible Witness

Re: Font increase request

Postby drummerJ99 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:31 pm

Invisible Witness wrote:I'm playing your game on 13 inch laptop with 1920 x 1080 resolution. Everything looks nice and slick however the font is too small. It'd be nice to have an option to increase it.

Will 2nd this. And know a few others have suggested it as well.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:07 am

There is not a way of increasing the font size - doing so would cause everything to become misaligned as it would be too large for the area it is put in.

What screens exactly are too small?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Double Dribble » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:08 pm

This isn't exactly ideal but if you have windows 10 and hit the windows and plus keys at the same time it turns on the magnifier. If you click on settings, you can have it zoom in at 25 percent increments. This cuts off part of the screen since everything is zoomed in, but it follows the mouse around and the screen scrolls when your arrow hits the edge of the screen and you can still access all parts of the game. There is also an option that keeps the overall screen the same size, but puts the zoomed portion on the top part of the screen as a dock.
Double Dribble

Postby Invisible Witness » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:00 am

Few pictures from my laptop view (13 inch, 1920 x 1080 res.)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A0vHnI ... p=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ADvSwI ... p=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AElTep ... p=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19tFc9_ ... p=drivesdk

The ideal font size IMO would be the one you have on that left side sidebar (League Media, Finances, Standings...)
I really wish and hope you could increase the font size by 1 in the future versions.
Invisible Witness

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:19 am

Can you tell me on those particular screens what is too small? Its possible maybe I can either enlarge the font in some areas or maybe come up with a way to redesign a screen or let you see a modified version of the screen.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby drummerJ99 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:39 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:Can you tell me on those particular screens what is too small? Its possible maybe I can either enlarge the font in some areas or maybe come up with a way to redesign a screen or let you see a modified version of the screen.

IMHO the box scrore screen could use a adjustment. There is alot of space between say, rebounds, assists, points, etc.

The dashboard screen also has a lot of empty space between categories, especially on the roster section.

And IMHO the team news on bottom left is really small and is probably the hardest of all to read.

Overall I don't have problem with size, I can read it but wouldn't mind a increase.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby VinCal » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:18 pm

I have the same issue. I can barely see the names on my roster. Was hoping there was a wat of increasing it.
VinCal

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:56 pm

Are you talking about the roster or the dashboard? The names and information are much larger on the actual roster screen
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Muffbuster » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:05 pm

I concur with Vin Cal,The Font is too small. Hard to read
Muffbuster

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion