Free Throw Problem

Free Throw Problem

Postby Muffbuster » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:24 pm

With a minute lft in my game my player went to the FT line he shot 9 free throw before I stopped the game. I tried everything but when I started the game up he continued shooting FT's. I had to quit the game with just a minute left. game of course didn't count. Whats the problem?
Muffbuster

Re: Free Throw Problem

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:02 am

That's certainly a new one - what did you have the game speed set at? Were you pushing play in between each shot or was it running automatically? Did anything strange happen in the game prior to this? Was anyone ejected for technicals or fouled out or anything like that?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Muffbuster » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:36 am

Game ran fine until 1min 16 sec left. one and one situation. Push play inbetween each shot. Player would not leave the foul line, I had to finally just quit the game.
Muffbuster

Postby dannyrond » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:51 pm

I just had this happen to me, but it wasn't intentional. And as Gary pointed out, it was caused by hitting the play button too quick. Would be nice if there was something in place to prevent it from happening.
dannyrond

Postby JohnnySlick » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:27 pm

Not to absolve Gary of blame here but in the current build of Civ VI there's an exploit where if you choose a pantheon that gives you a unit and click escape at almost the same time, the game gives you the unit but records the cancellation. As a result you can spam out, say, 10 settlers and 20 builders by messing with the game flow. This was apparently not caught in beta testing.
JohnnySlick

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion