Is this a good team?

Re: Is this a good team?

Postby Double Dribble » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:07 pm

Thank you for the detailed response.

I am still figuring things out. I guess I figured I could win with that team because ive had teams where the computer picks me last in the league and I will the whole thing. And I have had role players over achieve. I have had players that were low in scoring, but because they had a high jump shot rating scored a bunch anyway, but maybe they were surrounded by better complimentary fits.

I am still enjoying the game. I hope others can chime in with their stories. It makes it easier to learn and more fun. You have better things to do, I am sure, than to explain why my team stinks lol

Just remember, I went to 7 championship games in a row!! before this monstrosity of a team lol
Double Dribble

Re: Is this a good team?

Postby C-Bailey24 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:14 pm

I've had the same experience with this game/series. I've had teams i don't expect that much from win 48-52 games and teams i thought were gonna make a title run win like 37 games and miss the playoffs. It's what i like about this game. It's not so easy to zone in on a tried and true formula to wash rinse repeat and u can also win with different types of roster structures.
C-Bailey24

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion