Sandbox Mode

Sandbox Mode

Postby C-Bailey24 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:58 pm

The manual and start screen give the impression that i can take over any team whenever i like but i'm not seeing how to. The only time it seems i can become the GM of a team is in the offseason and you have to call the owners who have vacancies. Is this the only way? Because i've simmed ahead several years in this particular league without taking a job initially and at the end of every season when i apply for jobs i get rejected. I was under the impression i could just jump in and takeover whoever i wanted
C-Bailey24

Re: Sandbox Mode

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:23 pm

Yes you cannot take over a team at any time but if you are in sandbox mode all you should have to do is call the owner on the appropriate date and all of the teams should be available and you should not be rejected. I will start one up and verify to make sure its working properly
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:06 pm

ok I just started a new sandbox game unemployed, simmed all the way through to the GM hire date and confirmed I can use the phone on that day and every team is listed as available and any one that I call will hire me so if all of the teams are not listed and you are getting rejected you had to have accidentally started the game in challenge mode instead of sandbox mode. Sandbox mode is working as designed.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby C-Bailey24 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:20 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:ok I just started a new sandbox game unemployed, simmed all the way through to the GM hire date and confirmed I can use the phone on that day and every team is listed as available and any one that I call will hire me so if all of the teams are not listed and you are getting rejected you had to have accidentally started the game in challenge mode instead of sandbox mode. Sandbox mode is working as designed.

Ok thanks
C-Bailey24

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion