Simulating issues

Simulating issues

Postby Barreto77 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:46 pm

Is there any option to slow down simulation or to simulate a game at a time?
There's a beautiful graphic with stats and player photos that we almost don't see and there's no other place to see it.
After simulation, why does the page lands on the following day, instead of the page of the simulated games results?
I want to see the game results right after the game ends.
And...there's no button for a quick day before and next day. The drop down menu is not a quick option, neither the small box scores bellow.
Everything was great in DDPB19, funcionality wise..why change what was good?
Barreto77

Re: Simulating issues

Postby binballin » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:25 am

I have the same issue it should be like DDS19
binballin

Postby Tim Moungey » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:54 am

The arrow keys on your keyboard are supposed to allow you to quickly move between days, but it's not working for me.

Gary, can you check the code on this?
Tim Moungey
Elite Member

Postby markprior22 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:06 pm

I don't think it's the arrow buttons. Its the arrow symbols above comma & period.
markprior22

Postby Barreto77 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:10 pm

It's comma and period.
It is not functional...why use the keyboard when you can use only your mouse or touchpad?!
I could say the same about assigning scouting points. Why not use a "full", "basic" and "none" checkmarks in each of the regions and not a numerical system?
You could full scout a max of six regions (half the regions).
Barreto77

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:22 am

You can slow down the simulation speed if you want - click the menu in the upper left corner and select options. There you will find an option to slow it down for all games or just games involving your team.

You can see the game results after the day ends - they are displayed at the bottom of the screen and you can click any of them to go to the box scores for full detail so its all the same information available without having to go back and forth days - that makes things easier on the user. You can get the game info from yesterday or continue simulating without having to either go back or ahead a day to do one of those things.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion