Invalid roster setting

Invalid roster setting

Postby vmal » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:34 pm

I am in my second season. I'm simulating my second day. My teams game and a couple of other games are simulating but about the forth game for that day stops with an error stating "Invalid Roster setting". I cannot proceed. I have tried it several times but it won't complete the rest of the days games.
vmal

Re: Invalid roster setting

Postby Tim Moungey » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:18 pm

What that means is that one of those teams has an illegal roster or sub matrix (probably in their SM - likely due to injuries). Check both those teams, then go into commish mode and see if you can sign a player of the appropriate position to the roster.
Tim Moungey
Elite Member

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:24 am

If you could send in the game files in a ticket at www.wolverinestudios.com/support I would like to see where the AI is not reacting properly (if it is the AI) - if its your d-league team stopping the action check to see if you turned on the option to manage their roster. If so you have to fix it up and can't rely on the AI to do it.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby vmal » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:03 pm

How do I set the AI to control the d-league team.
vmal

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:44 am

Go to your team roster page and if you are managing the d-league team in the dropbox you will see an option that says stop managing d-lg affiliate roster. The same on the depth page - it will give you the option to stop managing the depth from that dropbox if you are doing it now
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion