Is it possible to get back to this screen?

Is it possible to get back to this screen?

Postby drummerJ99 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:22 pm

So overall using the box score just doesn't work well for me for Dynasty Reporting on OS (it's too big, font too small). This screen here looks much better overall and on the forum. It's also much easier to read on the forum. Is it possible to get back to this screen after simming?

Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Re: Is it possible to get back to this screen?

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:14 pm

Let me take a look and see if I can somehow work a "quick recap" link in or something on the sim screen that would pop this back up - one caveat though (and this goes back to a prior request) records are never saved for a point in time so if I can implement this then you sim like a month of games and go back its going to show the current record instead of the record the teams had at the time so for your purposes it sounds like it might be useful immediately after a game but just know that if you go back after like a week of simming or something you're going to get the current record and not the record after that game
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Is it possible to get back to this screen?

Postby drummerJ99 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:39 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:Let me take a look and see if I can somehow work a "quick recap" link in or something on the sim screen that would pop this back up - one caveat though (and this goes back to a prior request) records are never saved for a point in time so if I can implement this then you sim like a month of games and go back its going to show the current record instead of the record the teams had at the time so for your purposes it sounds like it might be useful immediately after a game but just know that if you go back after like a week of simming or something you're going to get the current record and not the record after that game

That would be perfect. And the record thing won't bother me at all and is fully understandable.
Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion