Question

Question

Postby Gamer_Goat » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:29 am

I haven't actually played DDSPB since 2017 or so and I wanted to say that this one is such a huge improvement over the older versions. The interface is very smooth when going from screen to screen. The amount of data compiled now is amazing as well. Within the first 10 min of trying the Demo I already could tell how much work Gary and the team put into this game.

Since I haven't played in awhile I was hoping I could get some help with a few things i'm trying to figure out.

1. How do you sim without interruption to play/watch your teams game? I choose to sim to the All star game and I uncheck my teams box on the schedule for the first day. But then I am interrupted to play/watch the next game.
2. I know it isn't possible from what I have read on the forums but is there a thread as to why the player profile can't be linked on the trade screen?
3. Since there is a trading block now, Thank you so much, is there away to see other teams placed on it? Or is it just for the users team?
Gamer_Goat

Re: Question

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:46 pm

Gamer_Goat wrote:
1. How do you sim without interruption to play/watch your teams game? I choose to sim to the All star game and I uncheck my teams box on the schedule for the first day. But then I am interrupted to play/watch the next game.

Go into the Options screen (under hamburger menu in upper left corner of screen) and change the option there. It will then apply to all games versus just the one.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:51 am

Gamer_Goat wrote:2. I know it isn't possible from what I have read on the forums but is there a thread as to why the player profile can't be linked on the trade screen?
3. Since there is a trading block now, Thank you so much, is there away to see other teams placed on it? Or is it just for the users team?

Answers for you

3. If you click the search link on the left side menu you will see one of the columns is for the trading block icon...you can sort by that column and see everyone that is on the trade block.

2. This has to do with how the platform works - it will not allow me to display two popup screens at one time and both the trade screen and the player card screens are popup screens and they are done as such so that they can be accessed from other screens without leaving that screen - for example if the trade screen was a normal screen then you would have to close out of the draft to make a trade. All of the data you need is available on the trade screen. Maybe next version I can configure the screen differently but it is what it is for now.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Gamer_Goat » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:27 pm

Thanks for the help. I ended up purchasing the game and now i'm waiting for the college one to come out on steam. I can't believe the huge improvement since that last time I played.

My question in regards to the trade screen was mostly due to player salaries. Not knowing the length of the contract or future salary is what had me asking. No big deal since it's just a convenience thing.
Gamer_Goat

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion