Portraits/Pics for players/nonplayers/owners

Portraits/Pics for players/nonplayers/owners

Postby Hellenstone » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:35 am

Hello DFS Community.
I'm back afters years of absence and try the demo of DDSPB right now.
I downloaded some mods for portraits etc.

Now I would like to know if there is a way to have the facegen pictures for all players/nonplayers/owners instead of the default.png when there's no picture available? With facegen I mean the predone pics in the fac-folders.
I would consider to only use the facegen pics instead of portraits to have a continuous look over all.
I just don't like it to have persons without a face.

Thanks
Hellenstone

Re: Portraits/Pics for players/nonplayers/owners

Postby Hellenstone » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:32 pm

Here's the answer I received from Gary via PM:

"f the game starts without generating a roster any players it cannot find a photo for will have the default image and the game itself can't change that but you can on your own if you wish. In the lower left corner there are two gray buttons - one takes you to the commissioner office where there is a button to edit coaches and to edit players. You can use those to edit them and choose a photo."
Hellenstone

Re: Portraits/Pics for players/nonplayers/owners

Postby Hellenstone » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:53 am

To complete the thread here is another information I received from Gary via PM that contained the necessary details to decide to buy the actual version:

"Oh if you use any of the games with fictional players then yes faces will be given to each of them - even if you start a league from a mod where faces might not be in initially it will generate faces for new draft classes or recruits coming into the game...the only reason it wouldn't have faces is that it would be creating a league from a mod file to start with. It is better to just not create faces and assume someone is using like the mod face pack along with that league as opposed to the game creating faces for real players that look nothing like them."
Hellenstone

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion