Player edit problem

Player edit problem

Postby song0404 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:52 am

DDS2020 has added the function of editing players in the game, without need of importing data file, which is really interesting. But I still have some questions.
(1)When I added a new player through player edit function, he will be in the free agency next year, but I can not see and sign him, only the AI can sign them, why?
(2)Can I also edit the rookie who hasn't been drafted yet?
song0404

Re: Player edit problem

Postby ripkobe » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:55 pm

Also, is there a way to edit players from a team page versus going to the edit player page? In previous games you could just click them and it makes it easier if you're editing tendencies for a whole team, etc.
ripkobe

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:07 pm

The only way to edit players is from the commissioner office page now. You can edit rookies prior to the draft and if you add a new player he should be available immediately as a free agent
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby ripkobe » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:49 pm

Ah, gotcha. Any shot you consider bringing back a quicker right-click edit system for next years version? Makes it easier for tweaking set up for historical seasons (which the pace and 3 point modifiers have been EPIC for, thank you!).
ripkobe

Postby song0404 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:06 am

Gary Gorski wrote:The only way to edit players is from the commissioner office page now. You can edit rookies prior to the draft and if you add a new player he should be available immediately as a free agent

Thanks Gary. Yes, I added the player from the commissioner office, and I can find him through scout,but I cannot find him in the free agent. Usually, he will be asigned by AI next season.
For the rookie prior to the draft, I cannot find him in the commissioner office, only after draft, I can edit him.
song0404

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion