Depth chart problem

Depth chart problem

Postby 3 seconds » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:11 am

Hi All and have a nice day,

I purchased the game 15 days ago.
I created (with a bit of work) a 22-team league, starting from 1976 77. The teams are of several years (og Knicks 94, Warriors 2017, Sixers 83 etc) and I entered manually ALL the parameters of the players, team strategy, etc. But if I go to set the depth, changing the data, after the end of each game it gives me the initial data of the depth, erasing all my changes. What am I doing wrong? Sandbox/challenge? or else?

Thanks in Advance

Mark
3 seconds

Re: Depth chart problem

Postby ripkobe » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:39 pm

Is this with your team? Shouldn't reset if so/assuming you're the GM of a team (even in Sandbox) but it will for other teams.

One trick for this: that lock button (store lineup) on the toolbar remembers a teams lineup, and you can use the restore lineup to bring whatever you had stored away, even for other teams. So while you do have to go in and change it each time, its only a click versus tediously re-organizing everyone. Hope that helped!
ripkobe

Postby 3 seconds » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:31 pm

Thanks for the answer, ripkobe.

Yes, I saw the "store lineup" and "restore lineup" keys, but sometimes they don't work well either. It is a shame not to be able to manage even the minutes, it is the only thing that you are not able to control the game, and it complicates my League of dreams ..
3 seconds

Postby ripkobe » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:54 pm

Hm, really? It’s always worked for me. Remember too that even if a coach intended a player playing X amount of minutes, things like personal fouls, success on the court, someone else’s success/fouls, injuries minor or large - it’s never as simple as it’s planned to be.
ripkobe

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion