Small Issue

Small Issue

Postby ripkobe » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Hey-o.

I noticed it's relatively normal for teams to have two guys in the G-League, which makes sense, only that they fail to remove injured players out of rotation. Even if the players aren't actively being given minutes, they're still often labeled as the trash time guys due to being at the bottom of the bench which leads to them getting minutes and playing terribly (thus messing with stats). Also, I noticed at the end of last season the AI was trading players back-to-back despite trade regulations.

That said - thanks for the update! Appreciate the hard work, these are all only minor things for an otherwise epic game!
ripkobe

Re: Small Issue

Postby ripkobe » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:41 pm

Was this not addressed in the latest update? Any reason on why if not?
ripkobe

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:11 pm

What sort of players are you seeing in this injury situation? Is it good players or just average players still being listed as trash time players while hurt? How seriously hurt are these players?

As for the trade thing I will have to investigate that further
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby ripkobe » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:29 pm

Players across the board, aye. I've seen it with things as minor as sore back, and things as serious as sprained ankle. Think broken bones are still safe, but its hard to tell, I see plenty of injured AI stars with 2 minute random off the bench appearances. If you sim a season and go back to look at their stats you'll see it common with at least a few guys - look for star players with like 71 appearances and 69 starts or something. It's not major, but in the long scheme a big guy recording 0/1 shooting when he normally goes like 9/20 is going to impact things significantly enough where it'd be nice to see fixed.

That said, hope you're doing well amidst everything :) still a great game regardless!
ripkobe

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:23 am

Are they getting those two minutes in garbage time (ie are the games blowouts) or is it something else where others were hurt, someone was in foul trouble and they had to play somebody type deal?
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby ripkobe » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:16 pm

Garbage times the issue, aye, if their team is up big.
ripkobe

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion