Fantasy Draft Freezing

Fantasy Draft Freezing

Postby Nujet2002 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:56 pm

Hi. I am attempting to simulate a fantasy draft with autodraft and it seems to freeze within the first 6 picks of round 6 every time. It is getting very frustrating as this is for an online league and I have to resort the order of draft picks each time in order to attempt again with the same result. I have downloaded any recent patches and they do not seem to make a difference. Please let me know if there is something I am doing wrong. Thanks.
Nujet2002

Re: Fantasy Draft Freezing

Postby Gary Gorski » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:22 am

If its consistently happening in the same location it sounds like it might be a problem with the league file or something in your league setup. Best thing to do is open a support ticket and send in the files
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Nujet2002 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:11 pm

Managed to fix this by uninstalling my game and then reinstalling DDS from the start. Fortunately I didn't have any league information needed yet that would have been lost in the process
Nujet2002

Postby song0404 » Tue May 12, 2020 4:07 am

Gary Gorski wrote:If its consistently happening in the same location it sounds like it might be a problem with the league file or something in your league setup. Best thing to do is open a support ticket and send in the files

I think the FANTASY DRAFT experience is horrible, I can not sort the players by the total overall evaluation(star level).
song0404

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion