Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill

Postby Murburto » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:37 pm

I was very excited about this game, but some aspects are really disheartening. The trade menu should allow you to put a player up for trade and get offers from other teams. The coach hiring process was so cumbersome, I just logged off instead of frustrating myself any further. Everytime I tried to make offers for different coaching jobs, the contract offer changed for each coaching offer I had on the screen Head coaches and assistant coaches are not on the same pay grade, so you should be able to offer different amounts for each job. Also, if I am playing sandbox mode, why all the owner interaction if my job security is not at stake?
Murburto

Re: Buzz Kill

Postby Murburto » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:49 am

Also, instead of a sandbox mode, I would've liked a owner mode like I've seen in some other games. GM and coach reports to you and you can let them control some or all the daily operations. If the owner can't fire you in sandbox mode, it just seems useless to have all the interactions at the end of the season. Those interactions could be you deciding to keep or fire them based on their performance.
Murburto

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion