SQLite DB Stuff

SQLite DB Stuff

Postby 21C » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:52 am

Looking at the Ratings table from career.pbb in SQLiteStudio, the PlayerID is showing Integer for the Data Type but the actual data is a String (e.g. smitsc01).

I don't know if that is an error in SQLiteStudio (it opened the file as a SQLite 3 file) or the Ratings table in career.pbb is messed up. I was trying to get my team's player ratings changes over several seasons. I was able to work around it but I thought that I would mention it anyway.

Running version 9.12.
Last edited by 21C on Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
21C

Re: Ratings table career.pbb shows wrong data type for Playe

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:47 pm

I see what you are saying - that probably should be a string in the database but it seems to work as it is. I will investigate more
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Re: Ratings table career.pbb shows wrong data type for Playe

Postby 21C » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:59 pm

New issue but I thought that I would post it here rather than starting a new thread.

I was looking for player stats in the middle of a season to do some extended data manipulation - I am currently at December 24, 2028. I am looking at the following files in SQLiteStudio - career.pbb, commish.coa, [MyName].coa and the exported [MyLeague]Edit.db in the DB folder - exported on the same date Dec 24.

I see SeasonStats tables in career and [MyLeague]Edit but the [MyLeague]Edit one has no data - the same for the PlayoffStats table in [MyLeague]Edit. The tables for Cities, Coaches, Players and Teams are fully populated.

When I open SeasonStats in career, it appears fine for past seasons but the current season only shows players who have been involved in trades.

Am I looking in the wrong place? Is the current season data only available at the end of the season?
21C

Re: SQLite DB Stuff

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:32 pm

Yes the current season data will only be exported there at the end of the season
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion