Missing screens I think

Missing screens I think

Postby Quadrophenia » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:07 pm

I am very confused. Been trying to play the trial for 3 days now and basically getting nowhere. My dashboard, staff and stats tabs look ok I think. But I have no players listed on the roster screen, no players on the contracts screen and nothing but the explanation sentences on the depth screen. I assume there should be players listed there too? I think I might have seen the listing flash up once when I changed to the G league team and back, but I cannot get it to repeat no matter what I try.

I thought maybe I needed to play a couple games to get them populated but it didn't make any difference. One additional thing is that I have no points in scout draft to put anywhere even though the email says I need to do it. Just a couple dashed lines.

This looks like a game I might enjoy, but after 8-10 hours of struggling with it, I just don't know what I am doing wrong.

Any suggestions?

Should have added in there, running on Windows 10 with a 1080ti, game installed on an ssd.
Quadrophenia

Re: Missing screens I think

Postby Quadrophenia » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:32 am

After some more digging, I found the answer. I just didn't look in the right place. :) There was a suggestion in the knowledge base to check the Windows display settings if the screen was misaligned. Not exactly my problem, but close enough to have potential. Checked my settings and I have had my scale at 125% for years for readability. Changed it to 100%, loaded the game, and sure enough, those blank screens started showing up.

My apologies for not looking harder. Thought about deleting my original post, but decided to leave it with this answer just in case it might help someone else.
Quadrophenia

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion