Game will no longer Start!

Game will no longer Start!

Postby beatle » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:46 pm

The game won't start. Unhandled exception? Conversion from string 2002- copy to type is not valid. This happened after a windows update. I can't get the game to start.
beatle

Re: Game will no longer Start!

Postby beatle » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:49 pm

it also states: integer is not valid.
beatle

Postby beatle » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:24 pm

How about a response from Tech Support! Sent in my ticket, NO RESPONSE!
beatle

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:18 pm

Tech support has responded to all of your tickets, we have sent three other emails outside support and I have sent a PM to try and help you and have had no response back. Here is my initial suggestion at something to try. If you would kindly follow up on one of the methods we have tried to contact you at we can try and get this sorted out for you

“Now as to your issue - you said it began after a Windows update so does that mean the game worked properly prior to that? Where are you getting this error at in the game? Please be as specific as possible. Also are you using any mods? If so and you are using player picture mods make sure they are in the graphics/players folder and NOT in the graphics/players/fac folder - that folder is ONLY for the game created faces.”
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:27 pm

beatle wrote:How about a response from Tech Support! Sent in my ticket, NO RESPONSE!

And just as a point of reference for anyone else reading on this thread - we do our very best to reply to all support tickets as quickly as possible. On a weekday we try to get to them within 24 hours - on a weekend 48 hours - if you send in a ticket at 8pm on a Thursday night it is not likely you will get a reply until sometime Friday morning or afternoon which we did here. I know that it is frustrating when something does not work right but we are super responsive to our customers and do anything we can to help - we just ask for a bit of patience and giving us a reasonable amount of time to do so.
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 General Discussion