Rebirth of the Kentucky Colonels

Rebirth of the Kentucky Colonels

Postby drummerJ99 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:26 am

Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Re: Rebirth of the Kentucky Colonels

Postby drummerJ99 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:51 am

Please give us a light skin UI option for all games. A Clone of the 2021 themes would be perfect!
drummerJ99

Postby drummerJ99 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:57 pm

drummerJ99

Postby Billdozer » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:33 pm

Interesting, on my Minnesota team Monte Morris was my Point Guard for several years. He is one of those players who played above his overall rating. Jamie Jaquez Jr. is another player like that. He has been my starting Small Forward for several years. I fired the entire coaching staff Jeff Van Gundy was my coach for the first 3 or 4 years but he was too expensive when his contract was up so I signed Stan Van Gundy.

I think things are tough for expansion teams because you start with 2 or 3 okay starters.
I was not aware that Kentucky and St. Louis used to have professional teams. I think in real life prime candidates for expansion teams would be Seattle, Las Vegas, St. Louis, Kansas City, Cincinnati.
Billdozer

Postby drummerJ99 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:04 am

Billdozer wrote:Interesting, on my Minnesota team Monte Morris was my Point Guard for several years. He is one of those players who played above his overall rating. Jamie Jaquez Jr. is another player like that. He has been my starting Small Forward for several years. I fired the entire coaching staff Jeff Van Gundy was my coach for the first 3 or 4 years but he was too expensive when his contract was up so I signed Stan Van Gundy.

I think things are tough for expansion teams because you start with 2 or 3 okay starters.
I was not aware that Kentucky and St. Louis used to have professional teams. I think in real life prime candidates for expansion teams would be Seattle, Las Vegas, St. Louis, Kansas City, Cincinnati.

Louisville has actually been pushing pretty hard for a expansion for the past handful of years. That's part of the reason they built the KFC Yum! Center to have a NBA ready arena. Which is one thing Cincinnati doesn't have and until they do I don't see Cincinnati as a realistic expansion city. They already have football and baseball along with soccer and minor league hockey. There's talk of a new arena in Cincy but who knows if that'll ever come. I'm not sure how well the Pacers would realitically like a expansion team 125 miles south of them. LOL Think that'd be the biggest drawback to a Louisville expansion, then again maybe the pacers would like to bring back that ABA rivalry.

And Seattle while probably the realistic #1 expansion option was just getting old to me. Have done them on NBA 2k before and wanted something new. And Vegas seems to be the shiny new object for all the sports leagues.
drummerJ99

Postby Billdozer » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:06 pm

As a former Sonics fan I like to scrub Oklahoma City from the NBA and G-League. I pick a City in Washington State or sometimes Boise for the G-League affiliate because they used to have team called the Idaho Stampeders. I can see how expanding to Seattle could be boring for a non-Sonics former fan if you have already done it. Agree on Vegas.
Billdozer

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball Dynasty Reports