DDSPB24 San Antonio Spurs: The Freaks Come Out at Night

Re: DDSPB24 San Antonio Spurs: The Freaks Come Out at Night

Postby thecoolestjedi » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:57 pm

Here is that Season Preview; kinda wild they expect us to be 5th out west! I cannot really see that, but the Blazers with Tatum and Scoot look really dangerous and that's something that worries me a lot rn is facing them down the line. Lakers are awful now that LeBron retired and apparently so did Jamie Jacquez; the Heat rookie? That is weird. The East has the Pistons being top dog, so good for the Cade truthers.

East
ImageImage
West
ImageImage
thecoolestjedi

Postby thecoolestjedi » Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:41 pm

Month 1 Recap:
Here is our recap after 1 month; we are a clean 9-4 and actually are on a 7 game winning streak for the team. The team has been rolling and right now we are top of the West for the foresseable future; think we have a really good team as of now. Tons of things going right for us in terms of scoring and sharing the rock as we are a top team in both. Top 3 in Blocks and the 2nd best team in terms of Field goal percenatge is just great for us. Things are looking way too good for us right now; kinda takes the challenge out of this a bit with how good we are.

Also this sucks!

Points Per Game Leaders
PF Victor Wembanyama 23.6 PPG
SF Jeremy Sochan 17.3 PPG
C Zach Collins 16.3 PPG

Rebounds Per Games Leaders
PF Victor Wembanyama 10.3 RPG
SF Jeremy Sochan 6.2 RPG
C Charles Bassey 6.0 RPG

Assists Per Game Leaders
PG Tre Jones 8.5 APG
SG Devin Vassell 5.2 APG
SF Jeremy Sochan 5.1 APG

Also the in-season groups thing:
thecoolestjedi

Postby thecoolestjedi » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:47 pm

thecoolestjedi wrote:Here is that Season Preview; kinda wild they expect us to be 5th out west! I cannot really see that, but the Blazers with Tatum and Scoot look really dangerous and that's something that worries me a lot rn is facing them down the line. Lakers are awful now that LeBron retired and apparently so did Jamie Jacquez; the Heat rookie? That is weird. The East has the Pistons being top dog, so good for the Cade truthers.

East
ImageImage
West
ImageImage

Update, Jaquez was traded to Utah in the offseason
thecoolestjedi

Postby thecoolestjedi » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:25 pm

Forgot 1st part of East standings, sorry

Month 2 Recap:
The month has went weird; we may be 13-8, but I feel like a lottery team and we left the month on a 4 game losing slide, so that hurt me even more. I think a Center upgrade is needed badly and that needs to happen through trade, but findign a team with the cap, player that fits my need and that will take Collins is proving to be more trouble. Considering sliding Victor to the 5 if things do not improve, but I can't be for certain here.

Points Per Game Leaders:
PF Victor Wembanyama 22.0 PPG
SG Dejounte Murray 17.6 PPG
SF Jeremy Sochan 17.0 PPG

Rebounds Per Game Leaders:
PF Victor Wembanyama 11.2 RPG
SG Dejounte Murray 6.2 RPG
C Zach Collins 5.9 RPG

Assists Per Game Leaders:
PG Tre Jones 8.4 APG
SF Jeremy Sochan 4.9 APG
SG Dejounte Murray 4.2 APG

Inseason Toruney

Big news, we actually pull off a trade here for a Guard; older and more expensive than Vassell, but not injured like Vassell.

Atlanta Hawks get:
SG Devin Vassell

San Antonio Spurs get:
SG Dejounte Murray
I would say if this happened in the NBA today; then the Hawks made off like bandits; think Vassell has more upside than Murray and cheaper as well. But in this game; Vassell is not as good as he is irl imo and Murray can provide all star guard help now. What I truly need is a Center and that would really help us, but we gotta wait on that.
thecoolestjedi

Postby thecoolestjedi » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:09 am

Month 3 Recap:
We are offically 26-9 and look like we could win the finals, so it seems we will be all good for the future even if I want a better guy at the 5 spot for us. Still, great strides for the team and we should become a team that does some real damage and that can be something that beenfits us. Really thrilled with how the team has played and how Dejounte has dug into the team and how well he has meshed espesically rebounding atleast where we were at before. The team is one of those things that seems to be carried by Vic and some supporting pieces.

Points Per Games Leaders:
PF Victor Wembanyama 23.7 PPG
SG Dejounte Murray 18.2 PPG
SF Jeremy Sochan 17.3 PPG

Assists Per Games Leaders:
PG Tre Jones 8.6 APG
SF Jeremy Sochan 4.8 APG
SG Dejounte Murray 4.1 APG

Rebounds Per Games Leader:
PF Victor Wembanyama 11.6RPG
SG Dejounte Murray 6.3 RPG
C Zach Collins 5.9 RPG

Also we won the inseason toruney!

Also at the beginning of the 4th month we make this trade, which you may say it sucks for us or we gave up too much, but I wasn't a fan of Bassey and Collins as my 5 and I needed a change. The Wizards were willing to take on Collins if I sweeteend the pot, so I added a 25 1st rounder, which we clearly don't need. Gafford is 26 and better defensively and also helps out on our rebounding. I like the trade for the win now that we need to be with Vic under a cheap contract. Also loved Gafford with the Bulls, so bias wins for now!

San Antonio Spurs Get:
C Daniel Gafford

Washignton Wizards Get:
C Zach Collins
San Antonio 2025 1st rounder
thecoolestjedi

Postby thecoolestjedi » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:57 pm

Month 4 Recap:
Month 4 is in the books and we are a clean 37-13. I am happy about the record, but man I don't really feel like we should be celerbating. The Rockets have been a tough team with Smith Jr. and Sengun and I am really scared of a playoff series there. Should I be happy? Yeah of course, but our rebounding has been not good enough for this team to contend for a title and we should be doing that in this year. As unrealitsic as that sounds; we are at that point and we need the rebounding, so I might try and take one more trade at the deadline to grab the rebounding help.

PF Victor Wembanyama 24.3 PPG
C Daniel Gafford 17.0 PPG
SF Jeremy Sochan 16.4 PPG

PG Tre Jones 7.9 APG
SF Jeremy Sochan 5.8 APG
SG Dejounte Murray 5.1 APG

PF Victor Wembanyama 12.9 RPG
SF Jeremy Sochan 6.5 RPG
C Daniel Gafford 6.3 RPG
thecoolestjedi

Postby thecoolestjedi » Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:59 pm

Here is the All Star Break as well:

thecoolestjedi

Postby thecoolestjedi » Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:37 pm

Month 5 Recap:
45-17 is our record after 5 months; I want to say this is because of the Gafford trade, but being honest; don't think it has had the impact I wanted. I feel like a broken record but while we may be a top team; I don't see us going far. I think the lack of frontcourt rebounding outside of Wembanyama is harmful and will cost us. I am especially afraid of facing the Rockets in a 7 game series; Sengun and Bari are a nightmare for us.

Trade Deadline hit and these are the trades:
That Rockets and Nuggets trade is just ridiculous; I get the Nuggets are attempting to rebuild around Jokic, but the Rockets got so much better and that was a team that scares me most. The Rockets also add Bridges which is just crazy, man. That team is stacked and the Pistons also got some win now pieces, this season will suck for us when it comes to the playoffs, I can feel the sweep of us.

PF Victor Wembanyama 24.7 PPG
C Daniel Gafford 16.7 PPG
SF Corey Kispert 15.7 PPG

PG Tre Jones 7.4 APG
SF Jeremy Sochan 5.7 APG
SG Dejounte Murray 5.4 APG

PF Victor Wembanyama 12.8 RPG
C Daniel Gafford 6.5 RPG
SF Jeremy Sochan 6.3 RPG
thecoolestjedi

Postby thecoolestjedi » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:18 pm

Month 6 Recap:
58-18 is insane; this time I will not be complaining about the team; we are just rolling over teams rn and it looks like we could be title bound if we keep this up. I am in shock I started this just to mess around with Victor, but I have barely tinkered with stuff and we are miles and away the best team in the league. Think this dynasty will not have a long shelf life if it gets this easy; Victor just makes it so insanely easy mode for us. Maybe Wizards should eb picked up? New game or in this universe because they plain stink.

Points Per Games Leader
PF Victory Wembanyama 25.4 PPG
C Daniel Gafford 17.1 PPG
SF Corey kispet 15.7 PPG

Assists Per Games Leader
PG Tre Jones 7.7 APG
SF Jeremy Sochan 5.5. APG
SG Dejounte Murray 5.4 APG

Rebounds Per Games Leader
PF Victor Wembanyama 13.3 RPG
C Daniel Gafford 6.7 RPG
SF Jeremy Sochan 6.0 RPG
thecoolestjedi

Postby thecoolestjedi » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:22 pm

End of year:

Here we are at the end of the year with the Spurs in our 2nd season and we are the best team in the league! To the playoffs we ride. Was not expecting to be here at this time and period especially in the 2nd season of this dynasty. Very, very surprised by this so I will be making sure to finish this out by winning a ring then switching teams. If you enjoyed this dynasty and wish to see a different team to see me play; please let me know which team somewhere below.

PF Victor Wembanyama 25.8 PPG
C Daniel Gafford 17.1 PPG
SF Corey Kispert 15.5 PPG

PG Tre Jones 7.9 APG
SF Jeremy Sochan 5.4 APG
SG Dejounte Murray 5.3 APG

PF Victor Wembanyama 13.5 RPG
C Daniel Gafford 6.7 RPG
SF Jeremy Sochan 5.9 RPG