Image sizes

Image sizes

Postby hansmellman » Wed May 20, 2020 11:32 am

Hi All,

I am new to the game, having downloaded the roster image pack in the forum i was going to try to replace players old photos with new photos (following trades) where possible.

What size will i need to make the images in order for them to be correct? As the guidelines provided quote last years version and im not sure if anything has changed. What is the best G league/court/logo mod?

Do these pictures need editing to work with this years version?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions!

Tom
hansmellman

Re: Image sizes

Postby Max Boyer » Thu May 21, 2020 9:21 am

The players pictures that are the best are those that you can find over at basketball-reference. Their size is 120 x 180 pixels.
The team logos that most people are using are 300 x 300 although I do not think that this is a requirement but I find that they look awesome in-game.

For the G league/court/logo mod, I had to gather all the G-League + team logos. I do not have any court for them, but I have found concepts (26 of thems) over here and they look real nice: https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/112286-nba-g-league-court-concepts/. You might have to resize them. (in-game size are 1018 x 640).

With a little bit of work, I would recommend copying the G-League court over the old existing ones and fixing the basket area a bit to match the one being use in-game.
Last edited by Max Boyer on Fri May 22, 2020 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Max Boyer [www.maxretrobaseball.net]
---> Max Retro Baseball (16 Teams)
---> Baseball Stars Universe (10 Teams)
Max Boyer

Re: Image sizes

Postby hansmellman » Thu May 21, 2020 12:19 pm

Thats great, thanks Max.

Those concept courts look really cool, i'll give them a try

Much appreciated
hansmellman

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 Mods