Seeking help from anyone with custom db (league creation)

Seeking help from anyone with custom db (league creation)

Postby Max Boyer » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:28 am

It all comes down to knowledge.

A knowledge - or guidance - that not too many of us have with messing around with database and creating custom roster file or custom draft.

Especially since there's been some changes with the use of Microsoft Access to .DB (using SQLiteStudio). Now, finding a working template to begin with is impossible (based on my experience) for the current PB20 version.

Would it be too much to ask from the team or from anyone who know's about this to post a template file for each that works with Pro Basketball 20 ? Type "S", Type "R" and maybe the rookie file (.RKF). It's not working on my end.

It seems like a few of us has been digging without luck, and I may sound selfish but I found a new love for basketball because of that game and I would like to create an online league for my friends and I and these are the tools that I need.

Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance if this can be done by any of you!
- Max Boyer [www.maxretrobaseball.net]
---> Max Retro Baseball (16 Teams)
---> Baseball Stars Universe (10 Teams)
Max Boyer

Re: Seeking help from anyone with custom db (league creation

Postby hansmellman » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:48 am

Hey Max, have you tried emailing Gary? Or even starting a support ticket and requesting this?

I had emailed him with a few databas queries and he comes back as soon as he is able to

Tom
hansmellman

Re: Seeking help from anyone with custom db (league creation

Postby Max Boyer » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:28 pm

I feel bad asking them about this kind of stuff, but I'll give them a shout for sure!
- Max Boyer [www.maxretrobaseball.net]
---> Max Retro Baseball (16 Teams)
---> Baseball Stars Universe (10 Teams)
Max Boyer

Return to DDS: Pro Basketball 2020 Mods