Recruiting Transfers

Re: Recruiting Transfers

Postby AKH » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:56 am

you dont need recruiting points to go for transfers.

you do need free scholarships to offer them, and i think in principle you could cut someone to get an extra free scholarship (but that is risky since you would be awarded leftover scraps from the recruiting pool if you didnt get the transfer)

You can offer at any point from the season flip and up until the commit on the signing day sim (so you can also offer at the signing day stage, right before the sim).
AKH

Postby Phatman » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:17 pm

Has anyone noticed that Transfers can play right away? Can we get that changed for next patch? Actually I just read that the NCAA is looking into letting players play with their first transfer....so do as you wish with my statement.
Phatman

Postby evergreen2521 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:00 am

I was wondering about this myself. Was surprised when I could add transfers to the depth chart. Was this intentional or should transfers have to sit out a year?
evergreen2521

Postby b1gd51 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:43 am

Phatman wrote:Has anyone noticed that Transfers can play right away? Can we get that changed for next patch? Actually I just read that the NCAA is looking into letting players play with their first transfer....so do as you wish with my statement.

Transfers can't play right away. You can set them in your depth chart, but once you go to another page and come back, the spot they were in will be empty. If you go straight into playing a game after setting them, the transfers won't be in it.

I wrote a suggestion to them and they said they would fix it in the next patch where transfers and redshirts will not appear on the depth chart
b1gd51

Postby Phatman » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:56 am

Thanks for the answer
Phatman

Previous

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 General Discussion