Possible training problem- mass player regrssion

Possible training problem- mass player regrssion

Postby Flair1239 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:39 am

Entering second season. I fired my offensive and defensive coordinators. Looks like at least a third of the team suffered double digit regression. Ranging from 10 to 50 points. I did not alter the training schedules that I put in place the previous season.

Is this a product of coaching change or is this something that just happens year to year?
Flair1239

Re: Possible training problem- mass player regrssion

Postby ksbass » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:05 am

I am seeing the same thing. No matter what I do, all of my QBs are experiencing massive regression (-30+) in training camp. I have tried several save and reloads with multiple training plans, but every single time all QBs, and only QBs, regress in ridiculously large skill losses, no matter the training program. It happens in either 2025 or 2026 season. This dynasty is over until this is fixed. Can't win with artificially punked QBs.
ksbass

Postby AKH » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:48 am

If you have a savegame right before it happens, I can take a look.
AKH

Postby AKH » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:57 am

I should add, one usual cause of this is people creating a separate schedule for QBs but forgetting to click save on the settings so they are all at 1.
AKH

Postby ksbass » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:36 am

Thanks, AKH. I did check for all 1s multiple times, so that wasn't it. I think Flair is in to something with coordinators, as my OC had left due to contract expiry both times it happened.
ksbass

Postby ksbass » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:00 am

Ok. It has happened again. This time with no coaching changes. I hope this can be fixed, as it is a game killer for me. It even happens if I delete all schedules and assign every player to default. Good luck running it to ground. The forum program gives me an extension not allowed when I try to attach the save game file from my league subdirectory, or I would gave it attached
ksbass

Postby AKH » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:17 am

yes, the forum doesnt like attachments. If you can come by the slack channel, you can drop it off there. Otherwise, put it on dropbox / googledrive or equivalent and PM me the link.
AKH

Postby ksbass » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:57 am

I have dropbox. Will do when I get to my home computer with the game.
ksbass

Postby AKH » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:19 am

Hi Again,

I have now looked at the file, and it isnt a problem with the training camp logic.

To elaborate, the numbers you see after camp arent the changes just for the camp - they are the changes compared to what the player was after camp last season. So the numbers you see include all changes that happened during last season.

I went through the camp on your file and checked how much of that number was from the camp logic, and there were no issues (they actually gained a few points).

So what probably has happened is that you ran through last season with 1s on your QB training because you hadnt clicked save on the schedule and they regressed there during regular season training, and that is what is driving the report of the loss.
AKH

Postby ksbass » Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:26 pm

Thanks for looking at the files. I will check in all future dynasties to make sure there are no 1s left anywhere.
ksbass

Next

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 General Discussion