Empty Rosters

Re: Empty Rosters

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:50 pm

Can you try the demo but right click and run as admin?
brooks_piggott

Postby cdcool » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:29 am

Try it on a different PC or Laptop, makes no sense
cdcool

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:28 pm

also make sure you have Windows Update running correctly and have all of the updates installed (.net is required and should have been installed already)
brooks_piggott

Postby fenixtx1001 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:54 pm

Thanks for the replies guys.

Brooks - I actually did not have the .net update nor was I running the latest update for windows. I installed both, restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, but I'm still seeing the issue. I'm concerned there maybe other configurations that were off with the computer since that wasn't installed though.

CD - Unfortunately, that isn't really an option for me. My wife and I both have macs and I just bought this computer. I don't have another PC to try the game on, but thank you for the advice. Definitely open to any other suggestions.
fenixtx1001

Postby cdcool » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:58 pm

fenixtx1001 wrote:Thanks for the replies guys.

Brooks - I actually did not have the .net update nor was I running the latest update for windows. I installed both, restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, but I'm still seeing the issue. I'm concerned there maybe other configurations that were off with the computer since that wasn't installed though.

CD - Unfortunately, that isn't really an option for me. My wife and I both have macs and I just bought this computer. I don't have another PC to try the game on, but thank you for the advice. Definitely open to any other suggestions.

It sounds like something with your current Hardware that is conflicting with the game may be, check with your vendor and have them test for any hardware issues, bad memory or something, the only thing I can think of.
The best way is to get your hands on another computer and see if it works, then you will know.
cdcool

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:49 am

Should be able to manually download .net: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/d ... work/net48

You may also need to clear out some settings files if those are corrupted, the first post in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=303&t=30966
brooks_piggott

Previous

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 General Discussion