CFB vs CBB recruiting

CFB vs CBB recruiting

Postby usfcommish » Sun May 10, 2020 4:44 pm

I played an older version of the 2019 CFB game by DDS and while I love CFB a TON - it was missing something for me on the recruiting and the just the overall feel of the game menus etc... I picked up the new 2020 CBB game during the sale and its like a whole new game, the menus are clear, the game runs smooth, the recruiting is amazing with the phone calls, the graphics are crisp and clear etc.. Does the CFB have this setup as CBB in the 2020 version for recruiting and menu design?
usfcommish

Re: CFB vs CBB recruiting

Postby AKH » Mon May 11, 2020 2:31 am

Recruiting will probably never be completely identical for the two game given that football has 85 man rosters and it would be very labor-intensive for users to do all some of the micromanaging tasks that are available in basketball (where it works because you dont need to as many players).

The UI from the basketball games is being adapted for the foorball games and will be there in 21. Check out the free demo to get a feel for the game.
AKH

Postby usfcommish » Mon May 11, 2020 9:14 am

Thank you for the response. If the setup changes to CBB for 2021 I will be a customer. I understand the challenge with the number of players etc.. Those of us that played on console NCAA College Football loved the recruiting so if DDS could incorporate it into what they have as a basis for CBB it would be something really to market strong for those missing out on the past CFB console titles. Then again, I heard a rumor that NCAA football might be coming back to a console soon... Thanks again.
usfcommish

Postby Zeppelin462 » Mon May 11, 2020 12:36 pm

+1 on the recruiting piece. Anything that can add more life to the college game would be awesome. Things like:

1) More ways to influence recruiting. Currently, the points system can feel a bit arbitrary, although I love the preview magazines and constant news updates on top recruits, top classes, etc.

2) Rivalries: So so important to college football, so any way we could program our own rivalries, and have those rivalries highlighted in weekly recaps or the upcoming game menu would be awesome.
Zeppelin462

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 General Discussion