Problems with CF20

Problems with CF20

Postby Just_Dave » Tue May 12, 2020 5:51 pm

I've put many hours into the game in the past week and I've noticed that when I try to switch to the Recruit or Depth Chart screen the game times out or it takes up to 10 minutes for the screen to switch. I've had the game crash numerous times trying to use these features. Is there a memory leak or some of issue that I'm not aware of?

Also, how do you update the program to newer versions? Can't find that option. Thanks.
Just_Dave

Re: Problems with CF20

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue May 12, 2020 7:14 pm

You should be able to install new version right on top. viewtopic.php?f=314&t=31098

We haven't had any other reports of issues on that screen... at least not that I can remember. If it continues to happen we may need you to share reproduction steps and possible your league's .bin save file so we can try and reproduce it.
brooks_piggott

Postby Just_Dave » Wed May 13, 2020 11:31 pm

Thanks. I'm happy to share whatever info you need.
Just_Dave

Postby LaStarza » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:59 pm

Just_Dave wrote:I've put many hours into the game in the past week and I've noticed that when I try to switch to the Recruit or Depth Chart screen the game times out or it takes up to 10 minutes for the screen to switch. I've had the game crash numerous times trying to use these features. Is there a memory leak or some of issue that I'm not aware of?

Also, how do you update the program to newer versions? Can't find that option. Thanks.

I was just curious if you were able to resolve this issue?

Thanks!
LaStarza

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 General Discussion