new to the football game not the genre

new to the football game not the genre

Postby Lbforlb » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:53 pm

First let me say that you guys have done a great job with each iteration of all your games though I Have not played the Football games as yet. I like many others were looking forward to OOTP and FOF and their merger /future game that never materialized. However I've been paying a little attention to this companies pro football offering. I've played Mr. Gorski's Basketball game for a few versions in the past.But, i have a few questions on this new football game.
1. how do you guys deal with the practice week between games? is there an email with future or next opponent and there tendencies from your scouts were you maybe can adjust your game plan/plays to take advantage of those scouted tendencies? Or maybe an injury report of the next opponent as well? so you can further adjust your plays/game plans
2. Also in the practice week can you focus practice on certain positions or players that maybe learning new position or are starting their rookie years?
3. Are there stats for offensive linemen for missed blocks run or pass or sacks given up this pertains to both veteran and college scouted players?
4. Same goes for Cornerbacks and Passes Allowed stats.
Thanks for sticking with pro football and a big shout out to all the modders out there.
really looking forward to checking out this years game as well as the Basketball game as well.
Lbforlb

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 General Discussion