Best on the Market with one area addressed

Best on the Market with one area addressed

Postby Boomer » Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:44 pm

I have now played several seasons of DDS: College Football! In addition to DDS: College Football, I have played over 10 seasons of "Bowl Bound" college football. Each game has it's pros & cons, but Bowl Bound leaves DDS: College Football (in it's current form) in the dust! That area is in the area of penalties! Bowl Bound has it nailed!
As a previous official of a large orginization, I can tell you that since penalties are such a large part of the game, this area needs to be totally redone in DDS: College Football. Even though some penalties seem to be "automatic", 99% of the time they are NOT! If whoever oversees this will first: LEARN THE RULES! But second: let the programmer set it up so that every penalty gives the offended team the option of "accepting" or "declining" the penalty that occurs. Although it should be covered under LEARN THE RULES, it should be noted that "sometimes" the penalty is a choice of "the penalty OR the play" and "other times" the "results of the play PLUS the penalty". Sometimes the penalty even calls for a player ejection.
It is my humble opinion that with this MAJOR correction, DDS: College Football will be head and shoulders the BEST college football game that I have played! Without the corrections, it's not even the best much less head and shoulders the best.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to playing the BEST college football game on the market.

Boomer
Boomer

Re: Best on the Market with one area addressed

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:27 am

Yea, we've expanded the penalty logic in PF21 and it will find its way into CF21.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 General Discussion