Frustrated Newbie

Frustrated Newbie

Postby drophammer » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:12 pm

I'm new to this application, but I am trying to figure it out. I figured out pretty quickly how to create a custom league format (I hope), so I am working through that. I took a break, though, to play around in a sandbox league to see what kind of tools might be available in there to help me.

I am pretty lost.

I found a settings page where it looks like I could swap teams, but the teams are grayed out. I figured out how to take the teams off AI control, but that didn't help. I looked at the guide, but I didn't see anything that was specific to the kinds of things I am looking for. I am not ready to play yet. I am trying to understand it, trying to set something up that I will be able to play and enjoy for a while.

But there are things that make no sense. Like, I accidentally found a Commissioner's screen by clicking on New, then hitting ESC. Hey, that's interesting. I wonder where that screen is in the left menu. Hmm. I can't seem to find it.

I would like to understand this thing and be able to contribute. Help?
drophammer

Re: Frustrated Newbie

Postby brooks_piggott » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:53 am

Commissioners screen can be found by clicking Home on the left menu.
Swapping teams 1 for 1 can only be done in between seasons before clicking Start New Season as it has to be done before schedules are set for the year.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 General Discussion