Training Camp Problems - Massive Regression No Matter What

Re: Training Camp Problems - Massive Regression No Matter Wh

Postby Munster » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:04 pm

It's true that the individual ratings don't seem to add up exactly to what the Camp report says, but there is still much more regression (and only rare and slight improvement) than I think should be expected, even with the players who have outstanding ratings in work ethic, etc. I've also double-checked with the graphs in Ratings Progress and there are tons of downward lines. (BTW, could you make those lines thicker so it's easier tell the colors apart? LOL.) Oddly, the greatest regressions aren't even in skills, they're in intelligence. What makes players stupider? In real life, I know the answer(s), but in the game, not so much. :)
Munster

Re: Training Camp Problems - Massive Regression No Matter Wh

Postby tanqtonic » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:25 pm

I am in career mode ---- year after year I am suffering training camp losses. Big ones. (set to large increases mode)

No matter what the coaches are, no matter what the setting.

My regressions are typically the first 10 on 'highest in the league' thingy.

Getting very frustrating.

I see that this happens in the '21 version as well when I look at the topics there. Ran both to see if it is a version issue.

And no, the explanations there dont make sense either. I understand the 'training camp' is a 'year to year' measurement. That is clear. The issue is that the typical team aside from mine) only has 4 or 5 players suffering losses -- there are 25 or so in mine. And, as noted before, the losses seemingly always are the top 15 or so for the whole league.

If the issue was 'systemic', the losses would be evenly distributed and *not* almost wholly isolated to one team.

All I see here is an explanation that the report is 'incorrect'. That is troubling. A basic report shooting back garbage, confined to the user's team? That doesnt make one happy dappy about robust quality control if that is the case.
tanqtonic

Previous

Return to DDS: College Football 2020 General Discussion